Muehlenbeckia – complexa
Maiden Hair Vine – Heart Shaped
- Muehlenbeckia complexa (Maidenhair Vine) It’ll grow anywhere – sun, shade or on the beach (very salt resistant). It can be used as a twining climber, a scrambler through bushes or as ground cover or for topiary – it makes lovely mounds.
- Humidity: Average room humidity.
- Light: Medium to bright light levels.
- Water: Let the soil dry out between watering. Avoid overwatering.
- Fertilize: Feed the plant monthly with diluted fertiliser in the spring/summer.